Chemistry (रसायनशास्त्र) Top 200 Question, 12th Board Chemistry Most VVI Objective Question With Answer PART – 1 In English Medium
1. Which of the following has maximum depression in freezing point ?
2. The unit of rate constant of first order reaction is
(B) mole litre-1 sec-1
(C) litre mole-1 sec-1
(D) litre mole-1 sec.
3. H3PO3 is a
(A) monobasic acid
(B) dibasic acid
(C tribasic acid
(D) none of these.
4. Which of the following transition metal ions is diamagnetic ?
5. The impurity present in the mineral is called
6. The oxidation state of nickel in [Ni (CO)4 is
7. Which one of the following types of drugs reduces fever?
8. Methylamine can be prepared by
(A) Wurtz reaction
(B) Hofmann’s bromamide reaction
(C) Friedel-Crafts reaction
(D) Kolbe reaction.
9. Alkyl halide is converted into an alcohol by
(A) Addition reaction
(B) Substitution reaction
(C) Elimination reaction
(D) Dehydrohalogenation reaction
10. Caprolactum is the monomer for
(B) Nylon 6,6
11. Faraday’s second law of electrolysis is related to
(A) atomic number of the cation
(B) equivalent weight of the electrolyte
(C) Atomic number of the anion
(D) speed of cation
12. Which of the following is not an element of first transition series?
13. The formula of copper pyrite is
14. Which of the following is not a colligative property ?
(A) Depression in freezing point
(B) Optical activitystoiminn
(C) Relative lowering of vapour pressure
(D) Elevation of boiling point
15. The nmber of chiral carbon in glucose is to
16. The antiseptic action of CHI3 is
(A) due to iodoform
(B) due to liberation of free iodine
(C) partially due to iodine and partially due to CHI3
(D) none of these
17. Glycerol is a
(A) Primary alcohol
(B) Secondary alcohol
(C) Tertiary alcohol
(D) Trihydric alcohol
18. The number of P-0-P bonds in cyclic metaphosphoric acid is
19. Smelting involves reduction of metal oxide with
20. Which of the following is not a condensation polymer ?
(B) Nylon-6, 6
21. What is the coordination number of sodium in sodium oxide Na[Na2O]?
22. Which one of the following is a Lyophilic colloid ?
23. Which of the following metals is most abundant in the earth crust?
24. Which of the following is the strongest oxidising agent ?
25. Which of the following has maximum ionisation potential ?
26. Which of the following compounds has tetrahedral geometry?
(A) [Ni (CN)4]2-
(B) [Pd (CN)]2-
27. The compound having general formula CnH2n+2 is
(D) None of these
28. Which of the following is not an element of first row of transition series ?
29. The oxidation state of nickel in [Ni(CO)4 is
30. The formula of Caustic Soda Is-
🌻 CHEMISTRY OBJECTIVE PART 2 PDF DOWNLOAD
🌻 CHEMISTRY OBJECTIVE PART 3 PDF DOWNLOAD
12th chemistry objective questions and answers in hindi 202012th chemistry objective questions and answers pdf 2019, chemistry 12th objective, chemistry ka objective questionchemistry 12th objective answer 2020 pdfchemistry ka objective 2020, 12th chemistry objective questions and answers in hindi 2019, 12th chemistry important questions in hindi 2020
✔ CHEMISTRY VVI OBJECTIVE PART 2 [Q.31-60]
✔ CHEMISTRY VVI OBJECTIVE PART 3 [Q.61-90]
✔ CHEMISTRY VVI OBJECTIVE PART 4 [Q.91-120]
✔ CHEMISTRY VVI OBJECTIVE PART 5 [Q.121-160]
✔ PHYSICS VVI OBJECTIVE PART 2 [Q.31-60]
✔ PHYSICS VVI OBJECTIVE PART 3 [Q.61-90]
✔ PHYSICS VVI OBJECTIVE PART 4 [Q.91-120]
✔ PHYSICS VVI OBJECTIVE PART 5 [Q.121-160]