12th 100 Marks English VVI Short Long Subjective Question Answer Class Notes PDF
Top 30 Most VVI Guess Subjective Question 12th Inter 100 Marks English
1. What does the poet in ‘Fire-Hymn’ see in the morning at the ghat?
Ans. The poet sees in the morning at the ghat that hot embers were still glowing for many hours.
2. What is the poet’s impression of the lady in ‘An Epitaph”?
Ans. The poet’s impression of the lady in that though she is in her tomb however he emphasises the transitoriness of the world.
3. Name two British poets.
Ans. 1. William Wordsworth.
2. William Shakespeare.
4. How did the ancestors enjoy true Home Rule?
Ans. Our ancestors enjoyed true home rule because there is no exploitation and eveils in our agricultural occupation.
5. Why is Lomov unable to speak about marriage?
Ans. Lomov is unable to speak about marriage due to the less possibility of acceptance and his hesitation does not allow him to tell the father of Natalia, to ask her hand in marriage.
6. In what context did Zakir Hussain say, “Bharat is my Home’?
Ans. Dr. Zakir Hussain says that Bharat is my home after electing him the third President of India. He thinks himself as the head of the family of this bautiful home.
7. What are the elements of drama?
Ans. The elements of drama are plot, character, dialogue, gesture and soliloguy.
8. Name two works of Shakespeare.
Ans. The two works of shakespeare are Macbeth and Merchant of Venice.
9. Why did the poet want to wait in the poem ‘Snake’?
Ans. There came someone near the water trough. It was a snake. So, the poet wanted to wait.
10. What happens in autumn, according to Keats in ‘Ode to Autumn’?
Ans. In Autumn, the fruits are rippen and become fleshy.
11. What is an epitaph?
Ans. An epitaph is an inscription on the tomb of the grave.
12. Did language play a role in human development ?
Ans. : Yes, language had played a great rule in the human progress. Without language it would not be easy to hand on from generation to generation, the inventions and discoveries that were made on gradually.
13. What is the superstition associated with acquiring new clothes and instruments for baby before the birth ?
Ans. : Physical exploit of childbirth, performing them in deep silence and total recollection at the same time every day come hello or high water. As well, she observed the old diehard superstition that acquiring equipment and apparel for baby before the birth was bad luck and so one of my god children shot into the world without crib on napkins.
14. What did Benjy understand about the business of hens ?
Ans. : Benjy understood another thing about the business of hens, and that was that eggs could be sold to callers at the back door of house, in scores and half-scores and fivers and the money from these eggs was to put carefully.
15. How would the poet in”The Soldier” like to be remembered if at all he dies in the battle ?
Ans. : He would like to be remembered as a man who was born and brought up in England and who loved his country and countrymen heart and soul. The place where he would be buried should be treated as the part of England after his death.
16. Why did the speaker in the poem “Snake’ decide to wait ?
Ans.: The speaker decided to wait because the snake was just in front of him.
17. Why does the poet call Macavity a mystery cat?
Ans. : The poet calls Macavity a mystery cat because of it’s hidden paws. It can defy the law of its master.
18. What realisation led to the borrowings from different languages ?
Ans. : The rapid rate of change, growth and development of the English realized that their vocabulary lacked the words to express some new ideas and techniques. These needs led to the borrowings from latin, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish and other languages.
19. What has made English the most gloriously impure language ?
Ans. Borrowing habit of English from many European Lan guages has made English “The most gloriously impure language” Many new words were borrowed from Latin, Spanish, Italian and French Languages.
20. Name four countries where English is used as mother tongue.
Ans. England, Australia, U.S and New Zealand are the four countries which use English as their mother tongue.
21. What did the fire hymn say to the poet ?
Ans. : The fire hymn said to the poet that he had forgiven the poet but now he would not forgive the fire.
22. How did Nanukaka impress Sohanlal Ratiram?
Ans. Nanukaka started describing about his VIP status in a very loud voice so that Sohanlal could hear. He firstly talked about foreign tours and his contacts with politicians and ministers. Then he came to talk shout Hazrat Barkat Ali, the Ambassador in such a tone as if they were best friends and this impressed Sohanlal the most.
23. What did Zakir Hussain pledge himself to ?
Ans. Dr. Zakir Husain pledged himself to the loyalty of our past culture. He pledged himself to the service of totality to our country’s culture. He pledged his loyalty to his country irrespec tive of religion or language. The whole Bharat is his home. So, he pledged to work for the welfare of the people of the country.
24. What, according to Lomov, is the main defect of Leap?
Ans. : The main defect of the Leap is that it has pug jaw means his lower jaw is shorter than his upper jaw according to Lomov.
25. Why did the speaker like the snake ?
Ans. : The speaker liked the snake because it looked so in nocent. It caused not any type of harm to a man. It just came there to drink water.
26. Why is Macavity termed a ‘criminal ?
Ans. : Macavity is termed as a criminal because it can defy the law of the master.
27. In what sense does the Sun conspire with autumn?
Ans. : All fruits get ripeness and flowers bloom in autumn. All the birds start to sing to see sweetness of the season.
28. Why are the Indians quick learners of English ?
Ans. : English absorbed words from almost fifty different languages.
29. What does the poet observe in summer in “Song of Myself”?
Ans. : The poet observes spear of grass in summer in the poem, “Song of Myself’.
30. How did language play a role in human development?
Ans.: Language played a major role in human development. At what stage language began is not known, but we may be pretty certain that it began very gradually. Without it, it would have been very difficult to hand on from generation to generation the inventions and discoveries that were gradually made.
¤ VVI SUMMARY 50 MARKS ENGLISH
⇒ हिंदी 50 मार्क्स SUMMARY
|📕 दोहे – (रहीम)|
|📕 जीवन – सन्देश (रामनरेश त्रिपाठी)|
|📕 भारत माता ग्रामवासिनी – (सुमित्रा नंदन पन्त)|
|📘 हिमालय का सन्देश – (रामधारी सिंह दिनकर)|
|📙 सुंदर का ध्यान कहीं सुन्दर – (गोपाल सिंह नेपाली)|
|🌻 जीवन का झरना – (आरसी प्रसाद सिंह)|
⇒ BIHAR BOARD 2020 EXAM QUESTION DOWNLOAD